About the developer
GEO-PAGES was developed by Aaron Mader, owner and lead developer of Litiks - a company that builds custom web applications, based out of Burlington Ontario Canada.
GEO-PAGES was born out of some development work with Potensia for CreateCK, a social network designed to promote local businesses. I believe that software should be designed to stay out of the way, and I hope that GEO-PAGES is a step in the right direction.
I'd love to hear your feedback. Honestly. Let me know what sucks, what rocks, and what you'd like to see this project do. And if this software has made your life easier, please please please! Share it!
Other projects by Aaron
Check out my other personal projects:
- GEO-PAGES - Facebook pages displayed on a Google Map
- EVENTS-MAP - Songkick events displayed on a Google Map
- WORKFLOW - A social tool for planning, and communicating with a team.
- PICTERR - A photo-taking game that helps you become a better photographer.
- WOULD YOU RATHER - A social game where you pick between two lousy options.
- GET REWARDED FOR SHARING - A marketing tool that uses incentives to motivate existing followers to become 'promoters' of a brand's online content.
- Litiks - My business website.
- amad.ca - My personal blog site.